The Tech Guru's Top Donor Engagement Strategies to Secure Major Gifts
Get ready to master the industry's leading engagement strategies and donor-facing technology tips that promise to enhance existing relationships, as well as uncover donors with a propensity to give to your organization for the first time.
Can't make it? Register and we will send you the recording.
- How to get to know the donors you already have
- What donors actually want from you
- What factors signal a likelihood that a donor will give
- How to find prospective donors that are right under your nose
- Leveraging the right technology to engage donors
- How to leverage current donors to acquire new donors
- Strategies for re-activating lapsed donors
Who should attend? Calling out all Techies! If you're a nonprofit IT, Technology, Communications or Network professional, this webinar may be the silver bullet you're looking for!
Steven Shattuck, Bloomerang
Steven is a prolific writer and speaker, and has contributed content to the National Council of Nonprofits, AFP, NTEN and Nonprofit Hub. He is a frequent conference speaker, having spoken at AFP International, NAYDO, Cause Camp, ADRP, the Nonprofit Storytelling Conference, and Planet Philanthropy to name a few. He is a co-author of Fundraising Principles and Practice: Second Edition.
Richard Foster, UniVoIP
Richard recently joined the UniVoIP team largely because of UniVoIP’s focus in servicing nonprofits Richard brings his 25 years of experience with companies including IBM, CompUSA, Sears Business Centers and more, to help large nonprofit organizations in their effort to upgrade, modernize and optimize their communication infrastructures.